JBL PRX615M 15" 2-Way Active PA Speaker
The performance and asymmetrical design make the PRX615M a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers, and DJs when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker.
A 15" woofer, 1.5" compression driver, and 1000W Class D, Crown digital amp in a single, compact enclosure.
Though the 2-way 15" is the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers, offering the perfect balance between size and performance, the PRX615M is an exception because it is smaller, powerful, versatile, and more lightweight than most of its peers.
The performance and asymmetrical design make the PRX615M a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers, and DJs when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker. All PRX600 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX615M delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback, and speech, the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, 'flat' for speech intelligibility, and 'boost' for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX600 sub-woofer (sold separately) the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
- Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
- 380 mm (15") Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 37.5mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium magnet compression driver
- 1000W (dual 500W Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx Type IV limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Integrated 36mm dual-angle polemount socket
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point