JBL VRX 900 Series Self Powered Line Array System
Rent Loudspeakers, Club Sound Systems, and PA's.
JBL's VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line
Arrays lead the industry in large venue sound reinforcement. JBL's VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity,
flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed
for use in arrays of up to five units.
VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed and a fast and easy setup is vital. The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF
neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array
speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- 2 JBL VRX 918SP 1500W 18" Line Array Subwoofer
- 4 JBL VRX 932SP 1750W 12" Two Way Line Array Speaker
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light weight.
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- XLR with loop through, Locking IEC power connector