QSC KW181 1000W 18" Powered Subwoofer
Rent Loudspeakers, Club Sound Systems, and PA's.
The QSC KW181 is an 18" sub with 1000 Class D continuous output, and extended bass in a lighter birch enclosure.Building on the success of QSC's K Series, the KW181 subwoofer,
like the rest of QSC's KW active loudspeakers, represents QSC's next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. The system engineers created the KW series to feature all the groundbreaking
electronic attributes of the popular K Series
while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models. Like it K series predecessors,
the QSC KW181 speaker features a QSC designed, 1000W (2 x 500) Class D power module. The loudspeaker is also fitted with an 18" cone transducer of the same high-quality design.
- 1000W High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
- True portability — weighs only 88 lb and built in casters
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.1" x 23.4" x 29.9"
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18" Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1000W (2 x 500W) Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- Dual balanced female XLR/1/4" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- 35mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan